Because of the significant location along I-210 with access to the Casino and Hotel Resorts, Retail, Medical, and Restaurant areas both near and on both sides of the recently renovated I-210 bridge, this 18.3-acre parcel is appropriately marketed as "GATEWAY 210." The property was previously approved as a mixed-used subdivision by the City of Lake Charles. Developers and/or a major tenant for a business park are invited to consider all or a portion of this property. Imagine offering your tenants, customers, clients, vendors, and employees the exposure, ease, and convenience of these locational benefits:
- Between Nelson Road and the Cove Lane Traffic Circle.
- Over 1000' of exposure along I-210 which offers a daily traffic count of 54,600.
- Directly across I-210 from the Casino and Resort Hotels.
- As displayed on this Google Map, easy access to the constantly growing medical, retail, restaurant, and professional offices.
- Easy access to:
- retail, restaurants, medical offices and services on Nelson Road via Nelson Road
- 17 hotels and over 3400 hotel rooms via Nelson and W. Prien Lake Rd.
- downtown Lake Charles via I-210 and Lake Street.
- the industries, Sulphur and Westlake via Cove Lane traffic circle and I-210.
- South Lake Charles residential communities and the LNG facilities via Cove Lane Traffic Circle and Ihles Road.
- Oak Park Medical community, Chennault, and I-10 via the Cove Lane Traffic Circle or Nelson Road and I-210
- This image provides a legend highlighting these benefits.
While this parcel is ideally suited for a Business Park, purchasers or developers may purchase from one of these three offerings:
- The entire 18.3 acres - $7,317,818 / $9.18/SqFt
- 12.69 Acres - $6,274,012 /$11.35/SqFt
- Parcels must start from the Westside and contain the full depth (approximately 496 feet). The width is negotiable. As an example, a 250' x 496' lot, 2.92 Acres - $1,589,940 / $12.50/SqFt
The image below displays the proximity of Gateway 210 to the Casino and Resort hotels as well as its strategic location to I-210 and the numerous nearby hotels, retail, restaurants, and medical facilities.
For more information, call listing broker Mary Kay Hopkins at 337-439-1079.